BabiesRus Sherway Gardens
Learn in 2 hours how to save a life, child proofing the home and car seat safety. Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at select BabiesRus locations.
- How to prevent and deal with infant choking
- Learn how to prevent and deal with toddler choking
- Infant C.P.R.
- Toddler C.P.R.
- Fall, bumps on the head and burns
- Child proofing the home
- How to deal with an emergency situation
- Car seat safety tips and Q&A session
- non-certified workshop
- Held once a month at select locations
Cost: $40.00 for 2 people | Infant/Toddler First Aid Manual $25.00
Must firstname.lastname@example.org | Payment must be received prior to course date via PayPal. Meeting place at Baby Registery Desk.
Conduct by certified Canadian Red Cross and St. John Ambulance Instructors.